- Vinyl that is applied to the vehicle’s windows carries a warranty not to fade, crack, or peel for up to a year.
- Window perf allows you to see out of the windows but still convey your message clearly on the outside of the glass.
- Window perf has up to 50% of the adhesive and vinyl punched out, reducing the adhesion level.
- There is no set timeline for window graphics. In some cases, it can last up to 5 years.
- The vinyl applied to the vehicle’s painted areas is a Premium Cast 8-year film, which we Guarantee for the first 3 years.
- The life of a wrap is affected by the vehicle’s location, weather conditions, and overall care of the vehicle wrap.
- DeSigns Inc. has vehicles lettered over ten years ago that are still on the road today and look great.
- Proper care and maintenance will help you get more mileage out of your investment and will help the warranty remain in place.
- Clean wraps the old-fashioned way for best results–with a bucket of soapy water and a low-pressure hose.
- Avoid brush, cloth- and high-pressure washes, as the abrasion and blasting can cause vinyl sheets to lift, peel, and separate.
- Improper care will affect your warranty.
Our Vehicle Wrap Process
There are just 4 easy steps from start to finish to getting your vehicle wrapped:
Artwork is one of the critical components that make up an effective wrap. We use high-resolution photographs and graphics to ensure we produce a clean and vibrant final product. If you already have artwork that meets the requirements, we can go straight to the next step. If not, we have a team of skilled graphic designers who can take your idea and make it into a reality. We specialize in clean and practical designs that portray your message.
Once the design is set up, we email you a digital proof. Once you’re happy with the layout, we do a full-color printout on the material that is going on the vehicle so you can see exactly how the colors and design will look. We have you come in and approve this. Once approved, it’s sent to print!
We begin this step by printing on 3M premium vinyl and using Water Based HP inks on a high-resolution, HP wide format printer. We then use a 3M laminate to get that glossy finish and extra protection from UV rays and abrasion. With all three matched components, vinyl, inks, and laminate, we are able to ensure you with a 3M Performance Guarantee and MCS Warranty against peeling, cracking, and fading. You are also backed by the first 3M certified installation team in Southeast Virginia because of our commitment to quality 3M supports us for a year of that warranty.
DeSigns Inc. is one of Southeast Virginia’s only 3M certified installers. We strictly follow the stringent guidelines set by 3M, the leading manufacturer of vehicle wrap materials. Our proper vehicle preparation includes several cleaning steps to provide a perfect surface for application. We use special techniques to cover complex curves and contours, including heating and stretching the film. Installation occurs in our climate-controlled bay garage that can fit anything street-legal. All the proper steps are followed to ensure you get a long-lasting and professional product.